S.D.F.L. Regional Tryout Attendee
Height: 6’2″ Weight: 202 40YDS: 4.49 Short Shuttle: 4.43 L-Drill: 6.89
Wide Receiver, Safety.
What he does best:
• Space is his best friend, he is great in space, and has the size, speed, and quickness to get open at will.
• Size and strength combination matched with quickness give him a real advantage against lessor competition
• Has big play ability at both the WR and S positions. The fact that his natural position is WR makes his safety play even more dangerous to offenses.
• Combination of quick feet and long strides provide opportunities for big catch-and-run plays on the next level.
• TEACHABLE! Although his combine exercises were raw he was able to take a lot of coaching from a number SDFL coaches and made necessary adjustments in order to better all of of his measurables.
• Lack of major competition at the Semi Pro Level really has slowed his growth and development as a ball player .
• Will need time to adjust to the speed of the game on the next level!
Player style comparison:
Brandon LaFell, NFL Free Agent
Washington has big-play potential as both a WR and as a Safety. He’s very good at catching with his hands and is electric in the open field at WR. His overall speed and understanding of what offences are trying to accomplish makes his safety play even more efficient!