WSDFL

 

A true system of education, entrepreneurship, and the sport of football have never been the focus of a women’s league until now! Welcome to the WSDFL, one of the extensions of the States Developmental Football League with an emphasis on our female counterparts! What sets the WSDFL apart from other women’s leagues is our 70/30 rule. Just like the SDFL 70% of our league is focused on education, personal development, business acumen, financial literacy, entrepreneurship,and community/economic development, while the other 30% of our focus is on the physical aspects of game play! Our focus is to give our athletes a league of their own, a league that respects our athletes, a league that gives our athletes the opportunity to be able to take care of their families financially for life…

Game play will begin September 2019 and will take advantage of 8 man football rules which will result in a faster paced game with higher scoring opportunities!

The WSDFL will conduct regional team tryouts starting March 2019. Team locations will be officially announced February 2019.